We have a vacancy for a full time member of staff working as part of our shop floor team.
This role involves working as part of the shop floor team assisting customers, learning about the numerous products available from us and in the market place, assisting with phone and email inquiries, booking in bikes for repair and servicing.
You’ll be part of a close knit team where everyone mucks in, from building high end bikes to empting the bins!
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Serve and assist customers in store, on the phone and via email with their inquiries and purchases
- Assess repair bikes for work required and booking them in accordingly
- Learn our product catalogue, both accessories and bikes
- Be polite and friendly to both customers and colleagues
Must like bikes. Not interested in bikes? Don’t apply!
- Previous experience in the cycle industry preferred but not essential
- Experience of a customer facing role
- Have a can do attitude, be willing to help
- Have mechanical and practical competence
- Get to work with bikes all day!
- Part of a close knit team
- Part of Oxford’s cycling community
- Staff purchase program
- Salary in accordance with experience
LOCATION & HOURS
- Based at the shop address of 205 Cowley Road, Oxford
- 40 Hours per week
- Weekend work will be required (most Saturdays, 1 in 2 Sundays)
- 28 Days Holiday per annum
ABOUT BEELINE BICYCLES
Beeline Bicycles is Oxford’s leading bike shop and a hub of the local cycling community with links to various clubs and affiliations. A shop floor of over 2000 square foot accommodates road, mountain, city and kids bikes from Specialized, Trek, Whyte, Focus, Cervelo, Colnago, Genesis and Ridgeback. Not to mention a workshop facility off the shop floor, and a wide range of accessories.
Please email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 5th May 2017. Closing date: Upon finding the successful applicant!